Earlier this week I was blogging about some of the machine quilting classes I have taken and I’ve already signed up for 5 more classes I can’t wait to watch – including some free ones!
For those of you that aren’t familiar with Craftsy, it’s basically an online classroom where you can take your own private lesson from your favorite quilting instructors (or other favorite crafters).
If you are a designer type, you can sell your own patterns there or buy from some of your favorite blogger/designers (and some of them are free, too!)
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment telling me which Craftsy class you would like to take if you win.
- For an extra entry, sign up for your free Craftsy Account here and check out some of the cool (free) stuff! (Leave a second comment when you do.)
- If you already have an account, tell me which class you’ve taken or what else you like about the site.
- I will randomly select a winner from all of the entries below.
- Contest is open to everyone near and far.
- Comments are open through Wednesday, July 31st at 3 PM Pacific.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Last Week’s Winner:
Congratulations to last week’s winners Maureen aka MoeWest and Sara N. (from Berry Barn) who each won a scissor pal charm! I will be emailing you ladies shortly!
Please grab my button and share it on your blog:
<div align="center"><a href="http://christaquiltsblog.com/giveaways" title="Christa's Year of Giveaways" target="_blank"><img src="http://christaquilts.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/christas-giveaways.png" alt="Christa's Year of Giveaways" style="border:none;" /></a></div>