I am so excited that Angela Walters just launched a new online Craftsy class. I can’t get enough of her quilting! Her class is called Dot to Dot Quilting and I’ve already signed up for it and have watched the intro. Once I finish it, I’ll give a more indepth review like I did with her Quilting Negative Space class.
For now, here are a few highlights:
- Angela demos machine quilting on a domestic machine, even though she professionally quilts on a long arm. No matter what type of machine you have, this class will work for you – whoo hoo! :-)
- She looks really comfortable in front of the camera with this class. I think she’s really found her groove teaching these classes online. (3 under her belt so far…)
- Dot to Dot Quilting is a way to quilt interesting designs on your quilt with little or no marking using points on the quilt as a guide. What an awesome concept!
- In class she will cover starburst, diamond, and lattice designs, plus lots of free motion variations.
- She includes a free pattern in the class materials so that you can quilt along with her.
- Angela assumes you have some basic experience with free-motion quilting and know how your machine works. This class can enhance your quilting skills and help take them to the next level.
- Her philosophy is that quilting should be FUN and her quilting motto is, “close enough is good enough.” I couldn’t agree more…
If this has piqued your interest, you can sign up for Dot to Dot Quilting on Craftsy. Now I’m off to watch the rest of the class videos. I can already tell it’s going to be fun!