I’m doing something a little different for my weekly giveaway today. I’m sponsoring one of the prizes for OctoberQuest presented by Quokkaquilts and the TGIFF (Thank Goodness It’s Finished Friday) gang!
OctoberQuest is a month long challenge that encourages you to finish off your quilts and other “quilty” projects!
Why don’t you try finishing one of your Quilt Alongs that’s a current WIP? The choice is up to you, but it must be finished!
Here are the rules:
- Your quilty project must be completely finished. (As much as we love celebrating quilt tops or completed blocks, they will not be eligible for the prizes.)
- You may enter more than one finish and even more than one finish each week. Just add a link for each finish to one of the linky parties. The linky parties will stay open until the end of the month.
- Your blog post or photo on Flickr/Picasa must have a link back to the TGIFF! site and the particular party you are participating in.
- Link up your quilty finish in any of the TGIFF! linky parties this month:
- October 4 – Laura @ Quokka Quilts
- October 11 – M-R @ Quilt Matters
- October 18 – Julia @ Julia’s Spitzenkiste
- October 25 – Jen @ Quilter In The Closet
OctoberQuest will be open until October 31st at 11:59 p.m. EST.
I am offering a $25 gift certificate to one of the winners along with other fabulous prizes.
Be sure to link up (not here, but over there) for your chance to win!
Last Week’s Winner
Congrats to Debra N. for winning Denise Clason’s book, Quilted Bags and Totes.