More Modern Trees Finishes

I just had to share a few more of my followers’ Modern Trees quilt along finishes and some detailed pictures of the quilting. The pictures below were all shared from my flickr group so be sure to hop on over there to see more!

Modern Trees Quilting Detail

Quilting Detail from NevaCanSew – Fabulous!

Modern Trees Quilt Finish

EllasCottage Finish – Love that background fabric!

Modern Trees Quilt

Grammie Q’s finish – so pretty in pink!

Modern Trees Quilting

JosiesSecret quilting detail – just stunning!

Modern Trees Finish

Gooses Bags and Gifts – way to make it “sew” unique!

By the way my MIL was so taken with my version that she’s asked me to make another one just for her. At first I thought I would try to finish it in time for Christmas this year, but on better reflection decided I’d better wait until next year.

So if you are just finding my modern trees tutorial and are inspired to make one of your own but have run out of holiday sewing time, it will still be there for you when you are ready to start!

This entry was posted in Quilt Alongs, Sew and Tell and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to More Modern Trees Finishes

1. These are all fabulous, my favorite would the pink background quilt one!

2. Judy says:

I am definitely planning to make this quilt in the next year, I even picked up a tri recs ruler set specifically to make this quilt. I love seeing all the different versions of it.

3. Irene S says:

Beautiful quilts amazing quilting.

4. awesome variety! I especially love the advent calendar take. thanks for sharing these!

5. Wow! Love all the variations! The quilting on JosiesSecret’s quilt is amazing!

6. Lindsey says:

These are so great! I am jealous! My top is sitting folded in a huge pile of other projects that need to get done! I am going to try my hardest to get it done this weekend! :) Love all the one’s pictured!

7. Mary says:

Those are all fabulous!

8. Lori Smanski says:

these are all so pretty. love all the different quilting done.

9. treadlemusic says:

They are all STUNNING!!!!! I’ve love the piecing since I first saw the pattern but the quilting is amazing!!!!!! I’ve said it before………this is definitely on my 2014 “to-do” list!!!!!! Hugs………

10. Ann says:

Beautiful! I love all the variations.

11. Sandi says:

I love all the different pictures. It is a beautiful quilt.

12. Barb says:

Love all the renditions of this pattern. I can’t wait to try it for myself! Thanks so much for sharing these ideas and patterns….enjoy seeing them all.

13. charlotte m. says:

This was the perfect QAL, Christa. A small quilt with so many ways to make it your own and lots of encouragement to get into FMQ. I love ALL the quilts I have seen here and on the flickr page. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

14. craftysorcha says:

What wonderful quilts. I love the variety!

15. dezertsuz says:

Thanks for making the quilting so visible. Mine is basted and ready to quilt, but I got distracted by Christmas. I will work on it between Christmas and New Year’s, because it’s on the list!

16. I enjoy all you do for us quilters in cyberspace! I started the modern trees QAL, but life got in the way and I had to put it on the back burner :( I will finish it, and try quilting it myself too!