Guest Posting at Quilt Story – Log Cabin Wreath Holiday Tutorial

Today I’m excited to share a holiday tutorial over at Quilt Story with Heather and Megan! Learn how to make my log cabin wreath wallhanging – or turn it into a pillow. :-)

Log Cabin Wreath, Pieced and Quilted by Christa Wason 18" x 18"

Log Cabin Wreath, Pieced and Quilted by Christa Watson, 18″ x 18″

I made my Log Cabin Wreath last year for Christmas and I’ve re-created the instructions so that they all fit in one post. Pop on over to check it out!

Holiday Tutorials

Here’s the complete Holiday Tutorial Series. Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Christa's Quilts, Sew and Tell, Tutorials and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Guest Posting at Quilt Story – Log Cabin Wreath Holiday Tutorial

1. This is really cute. I think log cabin is still one of my favorites.

2. I love the versatility of log cabin blocks, and this is so festive! I will hop over and check it out for SURE!

Thank you so much for sharing this at Needle and Thread Thursday!
    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

3. Teje says:

Hi Christa! This is beautiful and thank you for a great tutorial! I love log cabins and haven’t made for a long time … time to make! x Teje

4. This is great! Thanks for sharing!!

Wow…tiny pieces! So very, very cute.

6. Missy says:

I love that block!

7. Melissa says:

Genius! And great feature! Thanks for the inspiration!

8. I gotta share this on my facebook page! It’s perfect, Christa! Thanks for the tutorial!

9. treadlemusic says:

Love Log Cabin quilts and this one is totally sweet!!!!! Thanks……….

10. Irene S says:

Love the log cabin wreath!

11. love it love it love it!
    I recently took a workshop learning to make mini log cabin blocks.
    I love this design!! Pinning this as well as putting it in to my favorites.

12. katyquilts says:

I really love this mix of greens! Lovely little quilt.

13. This is adorable! Love the little log cabins.